Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Tuesday, March 26, 2013
I had another play with this beautiful tube from Alex Prihodko, and have some more extras for ya!! This tube comes in multiple layers with different colored dresses, and you can use her with or without the hat which also comes in different colors! You can find this tube at PicsForDesign here
I've used a gorgeous kit by A Taggers Scrap called Blingin' the Love. Visit her blog here for stores she sells in. This great kit also comes as part of pinktastic bundle here.
The bling animation is by Scrappy Bit of Fun here
Here are some extras for you. Please do not alter, resize, add names or elements to these tags. Click to view full size and then save to your computer. You will need to upload to your own photo hosting site to keep the animation alive :)



1 comment:

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me