Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Monday, March 25, 2013
I have some extras using a multi-layered tube by Alex Prihodko, which is available at Pics For Design. This tube comes with various dress and hat layers, and will work with all kinds of different tag themes, which makes it a must have!! I paired this green layer with an adorable FTU kit by Gimptastic Scraps called Simply Spring.
And here are the extras. Please do not alter, resize, add names or elements to these tags. Click to view full size, and then save to your computer. Thanks, and enjoy!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me