Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Tuesday, January 28, 2014
I played with this stunning kit, Shine Bright, by Rieneke Designs and paired it up with Antique Doll by Nocturne, a tube from Pics For Design. The result was this tag, which I'm pretty happy with :) I was going to tut it, but it's really a lot of clustering which is hard to explain, lol. So I made some extras instead. Will probably make another tag with it as well, because it was so fun to play with ^_^
Visit Twilight Scraps here to check out this fab kit, and many more from Rieneke Designs.
Visit PFD here for more of Nocturne's gorgeous work!

Here are some extras. Please do not alter, resize, add elements, add names or claim these tags as your own. Just click to view full size, then right-click save to your computer :)





1 comment:

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me