Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Friday, February 14, 2014
It's everyone's favorite time of the month..the Fantastically Free Blog Train is chockfull of goodies for you all to snag and tag!! This month we chose The PSP Project's amazing artist KiwiFireStorm to be inspired by!!!!! We each browsed his diverse selection of tubes here and based our creations on a different girl that grabbed our attention. Thanks so much, Brian, for your fun, unique tubes!!!!

Please respect the artist's work, and do not share his tubes. He has freebies in the store, but all work should be used with a valid TPP license :)


*Please note that all of the designers on the Fantastically Free Blog Train received approval from management at The PSP Project to not only name our kits after the artist and tube, but to also post a preview of the tube that was used as inspiration*

I picked this bad ass tube, Anarchy 2, as my inspiration. You can find her here.

You can download my kit here. Please do not share this kit, instead direct others here to snag it and other goodies from my blog :)

Make sure and stop by the other blogs and get their kits as well. And don't forget to show appreciation at each stop :) 


********************
http://fantasticallyfreeblogtrain.blogspot.com/
********************

Tasha's Playground ---you are here








7 comments:

  1. Love this kit!!! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tasha, not sure if this kit is still available, but it doesn't seem to want to download? Or the link is broken? Hope you don't mind me mentioning it, but this kit would be perfect for a project I am working on xx

    ReplyDelete

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me