Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Saturday, March 11, 2017
Tasha has re-packaged and re-released her wonderful birthstone kit Aquamarine for March.  The beauty of the aquamarine stone which has a meaning of 'water of the sea' and can promote courage and self-healing it is believed.


You can purchase this kit exclusively at CDO here.

...................CT Results...................

Tag by Sarah

Timeline by Sandra



0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me