Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Friday, April 21, 2017
Tasha has a brand new kit released at CDO this month that is darkly beautiful and is made to match the bonus tube by Jasmine Becket-Griffith.  The darkness flows from within and the storm is brewing, where is there shelter?  Will the demons reach you?


You can purchase this kit exclusively at CDO here.

...................CT Results...................

Tag by Kiya

Facebook Timeline set by Sandra



PTU Tutorial by Irish Princess Designs here




0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me