Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Monday, July 10, 2017
Tasha has a brand new kit at CDO which was based on the dark and stunning art of Yuriko Shirou, and it was made to match this month's bonus tube by this artist.  She has seen a lot of pain, felt the pain even more to her very depths of her being, she has been broken, can the pieces ever be put back together again?


You can purchase this kit exclusively at CDO here.

.....................CT Creations.....................

Tag by Kiya

Tag by Sandra

Tag by Tonya & matching wallpaper here on her blog


Tutorial by Irish Princess Designs here on her blog

Animated tag by Sarah





0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me