Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Monday, August 28, 2017
Tasha has re-packaged and re-released one of her amazing fall kits that had been unavailable for a while now, called DelightFall and this kit is truly delightful!  It tells the beautiful story of fall, the changing of the colors from lush greens, to the pretty colors we expect to see in fall as the seasons change.  The days may get colder, but the warmth of the heart of the season grows stronger.

You can purchase this amazing kit at CDO here.

......................CT Results......................

Tutorial by BKC Designs here on her blog


Tag by Sarah

PTU Tutorial by Irish Princess Designs here on her blog

Tag by Sandra 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me